Re: we can flush out corruption from India

> From: Rajeev Sinha
>
> The corruption in India is as old as the history itself

Corruption in India is not as old as Indian history.
We celebrate festivals like Onam and Divali to commemorate
the time when corruption started!!!!

The whole theme of Onam festival is to commemorate the
period before the corruption started, when *all* people
were *alike*, there was no cheating, there was no
undercutting of weights and measures, there was no
lying, there was no covering up of truth.
*All* people were happy......

The corruption started with the corruption of the
education system, denying the right to education
for majority people, it can only be set right by
setting right the education system...... there is
no other way.......

MV.