Re: indians

Administrative Note:
-------------------

Week's Agenda: Political & administrative reforms

I think when mutinational corporations can serve their interests
irrespective of the country they work, why can't Govt. of India can
strive hard to protect the Interests of the people of Indian origin.
Issue here is not of the people who have taken the citizenship of other
country or not, it is the issue of supporting those people who still
believe in the ethos and values that India follow. All the countries in
this world protect the rights and duties of thier frormer citizens. If
something happen to them, govt. react to that. I think Prabhu's point is
a valid one.