Suggested readings on Capitalism
[Preamble | Manifesto | Agenda]
Suggested Readings on Capitalism/ Freedom/ Democracy/ Growth:
(In no particular order). Please send further suggestions for inclusion
here to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith.
- Capitalism and Freedom by Milton Friedman [Nobel Prize: 1976].
- The Road to Serfdom by F.A. Hayek [Nobel Prize: 1974].
- The Economics of Life by Gary Becker [Nobel Prize: 1992].
- Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal by Ayn Rand.
- Commanding Heights by Daniel Yergin and Joseph Stanislaw.
- Against Dirigisme by Deepak Lal.
- The Ultimate Resource by Julian Simon.
- The Poverty of "Development Economics" by Deepak Lal.
- India: Planning for Privatization by Jagdish Bhagwati and
- Planning for Freedom by
Ludwig von Mises
- Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt.
- Capitalism: A
Treatise On Economics by George Reisman.
Guide for Americans, by Ayn Rand
- Principles of Economics by Carl Menger.
- Growth Triumphant by Richard Easterlin.
- Economics on Trial by Mark Skousen.
- The Political
Economy of Trade Policy Papers in Honor of Jagdish Bhagwati.
- Perspectives on
Capitalism: Conservative, Liberal and Radical, a term paper by Sanjeev
Sabhlok (a Microsoft Word document)
Return to the main page