spamming on IPI....

IPI_Marker

Why should we lower ourselves....let us just ignore these people so they
find a online chat elsewhere....Guru, Tirumala_Bh, et al don't deserve our
time no matter how many different IDs they have on the net!  If I happened
to be moderating and I see these kinds of messages then I'll throw them
out....

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.