Re: Gujarat tragedy

IPI_Marker

Moderator,
Perhaps my mail skipped your attention. The following was sent three days
ago, and it has not been distributed on this list yet.
Thanks,
Barun
---------

Did the Americans have it easy? The US went after the Taliban in
Afghanistan, and defeated the external enemy. And consequently liberated
the people in Afghanistan who were as much a victim of the Taliban regime
as the victims of WTC.

The present tragedy in Gujarat, and similar tragedies that have been
repeated frequently in different parts of India at different times, clearly
shows that Tailban is an internal enemy. It exists within adherents of
various so-called religious movements, be it Muslim, Hindu, or Sikh or
Christian.

We seem to be completely unconcerned that the aftermath of Godhra train
massacre has successfully and deliberately eliminated the possibility of
ever finding out the truth behind the Godhra tragedy. Clearly, the
self-proclaimed avengers of the tragedy in Godhra are in the least
interested in bringing the real culprits to book. After all the
perpetrators of Godhra and the avengers are brothers in arms who thrive on
the blood of the innocent.

This forum ought to find a way to expose this unholy nexus between the
professed enemies.

Barun