Re: Slaughter in Gujarat

IPI_Marker

You conveniently forget that the people who were killed in the aftermath had
absolutely nothing to do with the burning of the train or the terrorist
activity in Kashmir and elsewhere and the aftermath only strengthens the
position of the terrorists and their masters. Make no mistake, a life lost
in
the Gujrat in the past two weeks is no less precious and worthy of
protection
than that of any Khadi clad dinosaur in the sandstone halls of power in
Delhi.

<< >I believe that the reaction to the Godhra carnage, condemanbale as it
is,