Re: Gujarat and Accountability

IPI_Marker

> What embarrasses me as an Indian is that we have the so called the Indian
> intellectuals who are so dependent on their "masters" from America and
> elsewhere to follow their thinking - yet they preach of the so called
> "Indian struggle" as if it is something they have thought on their own.
The
> moderator has brought this up before and now a professor from IIT.  Where
> would India be without such "original" thinkers?

Hi,  I would be happy to try to answer what you have said if (a) you
identify who you are; and (b) clarify what you have tried to say.   There is
only one condition:  if you are a fan of Arundhati Roy and feel upset my my
remark about her "candlelight vigil" in Delhi, let's leave it at that;
Gujarat is more important.

Subroto Roy