Re: Gujarat and Accountability

What embarrasses me as an Indian is that we have the so called the Indian
intellectuals who are so dependent on their "masters" from America and
elsewhere to follow their thinking - yet they preach of the so called
"Indian struggle" as if it is something they have thought on their own.  The
moderator has brought this up before and now a professor from IIT.  Where
would India be without such "original" thinkers?