Great report on Human Rights -

IPI_Marker

Hi Srinupi,

--- srinupi@yahoo.com wrote:
> Ashish's country is practicing double standard:
> http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Articleshow.asp?art_id=2855656

Take it easy Srinupi. US is not my country. And it is my policy that I
try to read an opposite view point before I rush to the conclusion.
Hope you try that too! Just to provide a counterbalance here is an
another article from Economist.com titled "Human rights and government
wrongs"

Here is the summary of the article:
http://www.economist.com/agenda/displayStory.cfm?Story_ID=1010518
The publication of the American State Department's voluminous annual
"Country Reports on Human Rights Practices" has attracted even more
scrutiny than usual. Human-rights activists have been poring over the
document for evidence that America has let its allies in its "war
against terrorism" off lightly. They have found some, but not much.

Regards,
Ashish