Re: Slaughter in Gujarat

IPI_Marker

I could't agree more with Sandeep.

Finally an intelligent analysis of the Gujarat tragedy!  The Government of
India has failed to bring the perpetrators of terrorist attacks to justice
on each and every occassion, unlike the Government of the United States.
There is no need for the people of the United States to act because they
have confidence in their goverment's ability to destroy the terrorists.
Conversely, the Indian people have no confidence in their government's
ability to destroy the menace of terrorism, and therefore feel they have no
alternative but to take matters into their own hands.

And you know the Indian way of thinking - "Eent ka jawab pathar se!".