Re: Gujarat tragedy

IPI_Marker

So what??? most people remember that. What are you saying that we don't care
about Hindus and care only about Muslims???, I care about all humans,
unfortunately your kind sees only hindus or muslims..

Do you want to justify the actions of rogues with your argument here?. How
long are you people going to tear India apart with your stupid and blind
support to organizations that are bent upon breaking the law.

To hell with the temple, Hindu pride etc etc... Today Hindus are have also
joined the ranks of militant communalists, thanks to the rogues of BJP, RSS,
VHP.. what a shame these rascals have brought on Hinduism and Hindus.