Re: Gujarat tragedy

IPI_Marker

Do you guys recollect a similar kind of an incident
that happened during the Amarnath Yatra when the
Amarnath Yatra devotees where assasinated by the
Kashmiri Militants.

Infact, the NY Times had covered this incident with
a photo of a 12 year old girl who lost here parents
in the massacre.

Thanks,
gopi