Re: ANNUAL BUDGET

IPI_Marker

Sure lets do it.
In my opinion this is a good budget.
We are seeing steps in the right direction - lifting
up of restrictions in core infrastructural areas,
lifting up restrinctions on money - especially from
NRIs - They are the people who will have the highest
interest in investing in India.

My only problem is that there is no talk of reduction
of govt size, no talk of making Indian Railways
private.

Also we need more fast paced reforms in the labour
sector -which is shackled by laws and unions.

But I am really happy about the changes in other core
infrastructural areas.

Thanks
Rohit