RE: Gujarat tragedy

IPI_Marker

Mr.Raju:

What is your point?. that because these people were killed, (All have
condemned the act, so stop seeing with blinds) that 500 more should die? and
is justified?  without trial or justice?. Are you the same kind that
believes in  the rule of the jungle or military junta where justice is
decided by the bunch of rouges (VHP, BJP, RSS, Shiva Sena, Bajral Dal etc.,)

The burning of the train was a criminal act. Law should have been allowed to
take its course, instead of rascals going about in the streets killing
people. I thought this happened only in Africa.

""Why are you not expressing shock at the
>actions of those that torched the train, rather than blaming the VHP"""

That shock has been overcome by the killing of 500 more..innocents,.

Why VHP does these election antics, with Ram temple, you must be not in
touch with reality, if you believe that the violence was not with respect to
Ram temple.

Who gave VHP the authority to speak on behalf of Hindus?.

You don't have to be a congress wallah or secularist to condemn the mindless
nonsense that is happening in the name of Ram or what is happening in
gujarat, you just have to be human. The kind of VHP, BJP, RSS, Siva Sena,
the morons that pretend to be the leaders of Islam are not human, they feed
and gouge on the death of the innocents.