Re: Gujarat and Accountability

IPI_Marker

Yes, some of the activists like Ms. Arundhati Roy are
as annoying as some of us who flame each other but
never dare to participate in the political process nor
hold the GoI (Government of India) accountable for its
actions (or inaction)!!  We somehow expect everything
to work without any effort from us!  No wonder the
colonial masters thought they could profit from
colonizing India!  Quiet shameless indeed!

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.

> What appalls me about what has happened in Gujarat
is that no
Government
> figure, either in the State let aside the Union, has
taken moral
> responsibility for what was allowed to happen, and
quit.
Shamelessly,
> they cling to power.
>
> Almost equally off-putting is the pic of the
insufferable Arundhati
Roy
> looking pertly at the camera in the middle of the
front page of
today's
> Times of India as she holds a "candlelight vigil" in
Delhi for
Gujarat.