Re: Slaughter in Gujarat - Ashish is still disrespectful

IPI_Marker

--- Ashish Hanwadikar <ashish_hanwadikar@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I think you are confused between the internal lack
> of law and order and foriegn policy.

I think you are confused that US Law IS NOT international!!

> During the Gulf War when CNN played a tape showing
> that the U.S. had bombed what was acutally a factory making baby
> formula rather than a chemical weapons factory, there was a national
> outcry in the United States.

Really!  How nice of the mighty Americans to show such
sympathy....thank you so much Mr. Ashish for telling us bedtime
stories!

What can I say....in every country there are suckers.  And
the way none of this concerns India or Indians....

- Srinu