RE: Gujarat tragedy

IPI_Marker

Mr. Dipen,
I never said that I thought my Dharma would be saved by building a Ram
Temple.  Mr Dipen, why are you dragging the Ram Temple issue into this
discussion on the Gujrat tragedy?  Why are you not expressing shock at the
actions of those that torched the train, rather than blaming the VHP.

My point is that even if you think the VHP members are goondas, that is no
excuse for killing them!  They are entitled to their views just as you are
entitled to yours.  The people who "drew first blood" are the guilty party
in this incident.  And the members of this forum need to come out and say
so, rathen than justifying their murder.

Raju