Re: Reg communal violence & harmony

IPI_Marker

I do not know what can fix this mutual feeling of
disrespect and distrust. It has to come to people from
within. We should be absolutely disgusted and morally
outraged by death of innocent people. Instead these
miscreants are amused to realise that it's a new
excuse to cause a new mayhem. Then there is also a
total absence of a sense of 'closure'. We can't seem
to be able to put communal tension behind us. It's
been there since the partition of British India. Will
it take another partition to achieve this 'closure'?
Or some kind of a civil war between the two
communities? I feel hopeless.

- Rajiv