Re: Indians India's struggle, and IPI....

IPI_Marker

Dear Moderator,
I agree with you. I am for the moderation of anything and
everything that is even remotely indicative of contribution toward
personal retribution rather than to the debate. The result of the
latter is digression, nothing else. By suitable moderation, the
debater would be forced to stick to what he is needs to say in
relation to the debate.

Sorry Ashish, but I have to disagree here again with you.
The very fact that we are all contributing to this forum implies
that there is an inherent unity toward a common cause, never mind
incongruity of ideas. And even lack of unity is no licence to
surpass a sense of decorum.

In fact, Indian consitution also speaks about freedom to speech
within the limits of "decency and morality" without causing
"defamation or incitement (of offence)". I would personally prefer
to go by the fundamental rights and duties provided by the Indian
constitution on this forum.

Regards,
Yogesh