Re: Gujarat tragedy

IPI_Marker
Dear Members,

When a carbuncle appears, some scratch it, some put some ointment and
wonder when it will shrink and disappear. So called Hindus donot revert
to their sacred

scriptures for answers " As you sow so shall you reap " Under western
psuedo education, we look at the present a Padhree would see.

My Guru a very enlightened one showed me a Vision in his retreat, at a
Reiki Meditation session. Where will hate of generations, towards
unwanted entities showered on the untouchable go ?  The Souls that left
earth with deep anguish and today havre landed as Muslims, another
branch of ignorance.

They plan from Karachi & Lahore, the local Muslim are Just goats who are
led by a handful of trained leaders. Idea to make Hindus react the exact
way they are now reacting ! Exactly ! Call the Army reserves and reduce
pressure in front lines.  Do we know what is good for us. NO, but they
know what is Bad for us.  Lets not give too much import to the so called
leaders who are there only to punish their followers.

How many of us will believe if some one claims:

That our dear Shiva Sena Chief and his Prime-men enjoy the best of
relationship with Daud !  That Prabakaran's outfit runs on Drugs sale.

That the Burmeese Army remains in place only because Italian mafia
wants them to be there. No country will democratise Burmah, as most
leaders get money for their sustanence.

That the house of Wahab promotes as they are under dire threats many
Dust-bin-ladens. Militant out fits are dear to our Nehruvian P.Ms, as
they are the enforcers for moneys lent abroad to businesses without a
shread  of a recipt ?  One can throw out a white skin and call it
Inquilab ! but dummies that we are they settle back as brown skin
infection ie., brown bureaucracy, besides uniformed paid criminal
type who have pased out of Mt. Abu Academy. Only solace a dedicated
Legal profession, some old timers to God's :aw and some to Mamon

All this is due Bilking India so it will remain poor.

Sai Ram Sathyam

wrote: ---------------------------------------------------------------------

> IPI_Marker
>
> Events like this one, where scores of innocent men, women, and children,
are
> murdered, makes me very worry about the country's future. It is amazing
how
> easily people kill. Over 50 people have been burnt to their deaths in a
> railway coach, when a mob set it afire.
>
> This is a time when no revenge should be unleashed. The perpetrators of
this
> most heinous crime should be punished, and the governments of both the
Union
> and the states' should make sure such an event is never repeated again.
The