Another Stupidity from Left -

IPI_Marker

Hi,
  Just look at what America's leftist idealogues are talking about. No
wonder rest of the world repeats their claims. And to think that this
guy was once heading the CNN and is currently the Vice Chairman of the
AOL Time Warner makes me real nervous. No wonder CNN can find so much
to love about Pakistan! This people are going to say the thing about
India should India face such an attack.

Ted Turner: "Brave" Terrorists Were Driven by "Abject Poverty"

"The reason that the World Trade Center got hit is because there are a
lot of people living in abject poverty out there who don't have any
hope for a better life....I think they [the 19 hijackers] were brave at
the very least."
- AOL Time Warner Vice Chairman and CNN founder Ted Turner in February
11 remarks at Brown University, as reported by Gerald Carbone in the
February 12 Providence Journal. The next day, Turner issued a
statement: "The attacks of Sept. 11 were despicable acts. I in no way
meant to convey otherwise."