Re: Gujarat tragedy

IPI_Marker

As long as common Indians let criminals rule, such things will continue to
happen. Who cares about the temple that has killed so many people?. I will
never go to that temple, that VHP is trying to bulid.

Does VHP really care about India?, these scoundrels are vultures that feed
on dead. They get funding from "enlightened" NRI's who have done India grave
harm. Small minds, with lots of Dollars.

Lord Ram stood for dharma and justice. Here we have rogues tarnishing
Hinduism by taking law of the land into their own hands. I hope common man
of India puts an end to the communal nonsense of VHP, BJP, RSS,SIMI, Shahi
Imams of India.

How long are the silent majority going to tolerate this?. India will become
Afghanistan, if we let thugs, criminals rule us.