Re: Reg communal violence & harmony

IPI_Marker

It is not a question whether the VHP is right or wrong or whether it should
devote its energies to building Saraswathi Mandirs instead of Ram Mandirs.
The only question that is pertinent after watching the grim images from
Gujrat is this.

If after 55 years of independence, and scores of carnages, the government
and
its institutions fail to protect, or even fail to give the impression of
attempting to  protect the life of the citizens then where is the progress
we
are harking about. Have we moved at all since 1947??

In a message dated 3/1/02 10:39:43 PM Central Standard Time,