Indians India's struggle, and IPI....

Ladies and Gentlemen:

For the past week or so we have seen many messages where Indians were
bashing other Indians - this is very unpatriotic!  Before we ask other
nations to understand our position, I suggest that we, as Indians, come to
terms with our own struggle - both Domestic and International.  Unless we do
this no one else in the world will bother to respect us and attacking others
on the forum instead of standing "united" will only tarnish our image as
Indians!!

respectfully,
IPI Moderator