Reg communal violence & harmony

IPI_Marker

Dear friends,

It is very sad that India is in flames. The nexus between politics &
criminals and criminalisation of politics put our country in this state.
Also, it shows that the patriotism often told by "VHP" is just a ploy. If
they are very much nation loving they wil not go for "making temples" ..but
will be going to making "saraswathy temples" , that is vadyalayas for
education of illiterate massess.

It is surprising that like these many self proclamed patriots only want to
buildup tensions and hatred, never want to rebuild any "NALANDA" or
"Thakshasila" which was destroyed.

Not only ram temple, but these things which showed our interest in education
alos was destroyed during the course of history.

Let us strive to love others in other religions and build a united, powerful
and strong India.

James Sebastian

Chennai

"He is no fool to lose what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot keep...."

Jim Elliot ..Missionary to Auca Indians

MY PHONE:044-8284870(RES), Office -044-5250100 Pager:93632-701288 Company:
044-8522385 EXTN:246 jamesmurickan@yahoo.com, james@chen.cmc.net.in