RE: Sept. 11 is the happiest day of all!

IPI_Marker

Hi Rajiv,

> Wait a minute. Granted that Taliban was extremely
> hostile towards India; but what evidence do we have to
> conclude that Iraqis or Palestinians wouldn't twice
> before bombing our Parliament? We are getting way
> ahead of ourselves.

How do you collect evidence against Dictators and Theocrats? Tell me?
Did World had any evidence that Hitler was going to attack against
Poland, France or even Russia? When Russia initially supported the
Hitler not once in their dream did they thought that Hitler would
attack Russia. What evidence did Americans had about Japenese attack on
Pearl Harbour? What evidence we had about Pakistan's attack on Kashmir
on 1947, again in Kargil etc.? What evidence we had against Chinese
attack on India during Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai days?

It is funny people like us keep asking for evidence when it is clear
that such exercise is meaningful only when people respect law and order
which is clearly not the case with Iraq, North Korea and Iran. And we
jump to cite violations of International laws by countries like US,
Israel and India and try to restrain them. How funny? Democratic
countries like US, Israel and India fight with their hands tied by
"law" and are supposed to provide evidence against countries like Iraq,
Iran, Pakistan, and Palestinian while these assholes and strike and
kill any number of innocents at will.

Isn't the stated and unstated intentions of these dictators and their
behavior with their own citizens reason enough to be careful with them?
Isn't their actions to acquire and develop weapons of mass destruction
reason enough to attack them? Or are we going to wait till they become
as powerful as Hitler, kill their own innocent citizens and attack
other countries with destructive weapons? Isn't behavior of Iraq in
attacking Kuwait, and trying to acquire nuclear weapons against Israel
reason enough for suspicion?

When we will learn from the history?

Regards,
Ashish K Hanwadikar