RE: Mabus on Daniel Pearl - message moderated

IPI_Marker

We are all too sorry for the Gujarat, Kargil, and the Orrisa tragedies. And
we did what we could to help them. Sure the West may discriminate us: I
don't deny the veracity of that. But what I object to is that as Indians it
is unbecoming of us to applaud an act of terrorism. When innocent men,
women, and children die, how could we glorify that? Would you have gone into
a school or a resturant in America and killed innocent people?

The only way to get over this is: Instead of cribbing how others' treat us,
we should work on the problems at home. Make this country the jewel of the
world: make everyone look up to India and her achievements. Just a few hours
ago over 50 people were killed in Gujarat when a mob set fire to a train
compartment. We have to deal with terror wherever it occurs; make the law
prevail; and build a just, equitable, and prosperous society.

You seem to be new to this forum. Why not wait and read (listen) to others
for a few days? You will discover that we all are patriots; all of us want
to see India great. We have something in common here. Why not see how best
you can contribute to this forum and the country?

Navin Kadambi
121, Dickenson Road
Bangalore, India