Re: Mabus on Daniel Pearl - message moderated

IPI_Marker

You know nothing about me! However, I understand your point and
will try to abstain from making such remarks.

My friends have suffered in countries like Australia, UK and US.
 From my own experience, one female friend was raped in US, while
another male lost his kidney in Australia. I myself lived in
Melbourne because I was like other bloody Indians worshipping
western culture. Luckily, I never faced any problems.

That's not all. I am the youngest novelist in this country. My
debut novel, DOCTOR OF DARKNESS, was published in CANADA, not
India. Do you know how painful that is? I hate West, yet I have to
publish the damn book there! It was because Indians were busy
pleasing foreign writers.Those third-rate writers were rejected in
their own countries. So what happened? Very simple. They all
placed their works in India, because spineless Indians are only
too willing to impress them. Even a great publishing house like
Harper, mind you! WHat happened to Indian dignity? No wonder, no
Indian boy wants to become a writer or an artist. I am probably
the youngest ever in the history of Indian literature, not because
I am a great guy. It is because we are digging our own graves, so
no Indian has the confidence.

Instead of feeling sorry for America, let Indians feel sorry for
Earthquake victims/Kashmir casualities and the likes.