Re: Muslim world is the poorest, most illiterate, most backward

IPI_Marker

Hi Gopinath,

> The point is that if people dont want to chane thier
> attitude and priorities there is nothing much the rest
> of the world can do about it. If countries cant
> replace
> their religious thoughts with Rationality, there is
> nothing that can be done.

I don't care whether people do not change their attitude or not! But if
they carry out terrorist attacks then they need to eliminated. Some of
us justify the attacks in the name of poverty or because of historical
injustices. That should stop. And if these people try to blame the West
and rest of the World for their trouble we should call their bluff.

Regards,
Ashish