From: M A [mailto:mabus78@rediffmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 9:15 AM
To: debate@indiapolicy.org
Subject: Re: Muslim world is the poorest, most illiterate, most backward

IPI_Marker

Just for the record, I am a Hindu.

You seem to hate Muslims, but I think they are MORE patriotic than Hindus.
When the parliament was attacked, Hindus were saying, "We should give
Musharaff a chance!", as if that paki was Mahatma. Hindus accused a great
leader like Vajpayee for being adamant, and praised the terrorist Musharaff
for his Jan12 speech. What is the big deal about that stupid speech? After
WTC attack, even Osama could have condemned it like Musharaff did. Why can't
these Hindus and Americans praise Osama?!

On the other hand, thousands of Muslims offered support to the government,
and wanted Vajpayee to attack Pakistan. Where were the Hindus then? Hiding
in the kitchen? Not even one Hindu had the guts to condemn Musharaff; they
were all busy targeting Vajpayee!

You are jumping to conclusions. So what if Muslims are uneducated? It is
goodness of the heart that matters, not erudition or power.