Re: Non-violent movement needed around the world

IPI_Marker

A non-violent movement is working around the world and now it has its
presence in 105 countries with over 3 million members+supporters.
It exists in India also and is growing steadily.
It is Humanist Movement ( http://www.humanistmovement.org ,
http://huwhumanism.org ) .
Have a look and you may find something that you were searching for.
It is working for a simultanous Personal and Social transformation in
all walks of personal and social life.