Re: Sept. 11 is the happiest day of all!

IPI_Marker

Hi M A,
      I don't know what kind of person you are to say this. Lots of
people cheered when Japanese attacked US of A in Pearl Harbour.
Everybody knows what happened after that. Just like Americans captured
and put all Japanese Americans in the intern camps they should also put
people like you there. You belong there. Because you feel good when
somebody attacks and kills thousands of innocent civilians and cheer
them. Lots of communists Indians cheered Russia when it was perceived
that Russia was having upper hand over US. Moment however, Russia has
disintegrated people like you are searching for somebody to fall back
on. The sept. 11 attack gives people like you the opportunity to cheer
while innocent people die.

People like you feel impotent because you are a loser. In your own
countries you feel victimized by your own government. No political
freedom, no economic freedom. Lots of corruption. You don't know what
to do about it. Because only reason why atleast semblance of Democracy
is there is some parts of world is because Westerners bought it there.
There is no concept of property rights, no religious freedom, no
freedom of expression! No economic success. When you see US citizens
being wealthy, their technology everywhere you feel jealous. You want
their technology, you want their knowledge. But you can't acknowledge
that! Even after hating US so much where do people in the world invest
their surplus wealth? Obviously US! Even Arab princes invest their
wealth in US and European countries! I think it is just plain jealousy
and feeling of impotency that is reason for your remarks.

Such disasters have come and gone in the US (Pearl Harbour) but US has
remain strong. Because they are free people! They know how to build and
maintain wealth. Nothing is going to change that! The fact that after
so much destruction there is almost no noticeably impact on people's
lives here is a stunning testimony to these people's strength. Because
of their freedom people from all over the world come here to work, to
invest their capital. And that will continue. You just watch that.

People like you will be reduced to cheerleader for Hitlers, Stalins,
Lenins, Osama Bin Laden and like that. Nothing else. And you will be
the loser along with your heros.

> Personally, I feel Americans deserved the Sept. 11 attack. They
> antagonised
> everyone, and so they paid the price. It is the law of cause and
> effect: you
> commit a crime, you do time!

"They antagonised everyone"! Wow! When did they antagonize you?

> The amazing thing is, all Indians feel sorry for Yanks! It goes on to
> show
> we have lost all spine.

According to you, showing sympathy for innocent civilians is to show a
lack of spine. Cheering on when somebody else kills innocent civilians
(because you yourself do not have the courage to do so) obviously shows
that you have a lot of spine.

> The Westerners hate us, they have abused us,
> insulted us a thousand times. And yet, we worship them as though
> WESTERNERS
> would feel sorry for us if, say the TAJ MAHAL were bombed.

Who will bomb the TAJ MAHAL? Westerners? Or the Muslim terrorists? So
your anger is not toward the people who might bomb our important places
but towards those who "might" not feel sorry about it! Amazing! You are
not angry towards Osama Bin Laden for killing Kashmiris but you feel
good that he has attacked US!

> They treat
> us
> like dirt, so we should all thank those Muslims for destroying not
> only WTC
> but America's arrogance.

Just imagine what would happen to you (unless you are a Muslim) if
America is not there! Communists (Russians, and Chinese), Islamic
extremists, and Facists like Hitler will probably will ruin the world.

> The Sept. 11 attack was just a SMALL compensation; that is all. It is
> Nature's way of upholding justice-justice for all people who have
> died in
> Palestine, Kashmir, Afghanistan, Iraq, Russia and other Communist and
> Islamic nations.

People who died in those places because communism (Russia) coupled with
Islamic terrorism wanted to rule the world. They did not die because of
America but lots of lives got saved because of US.

You know what US should do? They should go and capture Arab countries
and seize their oil fields. That's it. With the only source of income
gone then Arabs will be toothless. And if Muslim innocent citizens die
in Somalia, Kosovo (both places at the hands of Christain dictators)
they should let them die. US should have also allowed Iraq to destroy
and kill Muslims in Kuwait. And US should also stop bothering about
rescuing people like Yasar Arafat from Israel. US should let loose
Israel completely loose. Just like the "6 days War" let the Israel ruin
the neighboring Arab countries. And US should also stop sending any
humanitarian assistance to any of the poor country. Maybe then and Just
May be then people will realize what the US is!

Regards,
Ashish K Hanwadikar