Re: Muslim world is the poorest, most illiterate, most backward

IPI_Marker

Just for the record, I am a Hindu.

You seem to hate Muslims, but I think they are MORE patriotic than Hindus.
When the parliament was attacked, Hindus were saying, "We should give
Musharaff a chance!", as if that paki was Mahatma. Hindus accused a great
leader like Vajpayee for being adamant, and praised the terrorist Musharaff
for his Jan12 speech. What is the big deal about that stupid speech? After
WTC attack, even Osama could have condemned it like Musharaff did. Why can't
these Hindus and Americans praise Osama?!

On the other hand, thousands of Muslims offered support to the government,
and wanted Vajpayee to attack Pakistan. Where were the Hindus then? Hiding
in the kitchen? Not even one Hindu had the guts to condemn Musharaff; they
were all busy targeting Vajpayee!

You are jumping to conclusions. So what if Muslims are uneducated? It is
goodness of the heart that matters, not erudition or power.

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 Ashish Hanwadikar wrote :
> -------------
> Please help make the Manifesto better, or accept it,
> and propagate it!
> -------------
>
> IPI_Marker
>
> Hi,
>
> > The economic and political
> > marginalization
> > of the Muslims in India is one of the reasons why
> religious
> > fundamentalism
> > and terrorism flourishes in their midst, and not the
> other way
> > around.
> > Unless
> > serious efforts are made to correct this situation
> India will have to
> > pay a
> > high price for this neglect in the future.
> >

> I am sick and tired of hearing that Muslim people's
> poverty and lack of
> development is everybody's fault except the Muslim
> people themselves.
> Why is everybody obliged to provide them opportunity?
> Who provided
> opportunities to Western people? Who provided the
> opportunity to
> educated Indian people? Was it handed to every
> successful people by
> Alah? Or because Muslim people were denied the
> opportunity specifically
> by A
se! I do not owe them or any poor people
> anything! Nothing
> at all!
>
> If they want to grow they will have take the
> initiative!
>
> > The economic and political
> > marginalization
> > of the Muslims in India is one of the reasons why
> religious
> > fundamentalism
> > and terrorism flourishes in their midst, and not the
> other way
> > around.
>
> This does it! If this so then why does Muslims in
> Pakistan are
> backward? There is nobody to marginalize them there!
> The terrorism is
> not result of their backwardness! The backwardness is
> the result of
> their terrorism. Those who carried out Sept. 11 attacks
> where mostly
> from Saudi Arabia, a rich country! Also, if these Saudi
> Arabian feel
> politically marginalized in their own country why don't
> they attack
> Saudi Prince's palaces? Why not attack Saddam Hussein?
> Why attack
> America, India and Israel? The Sheikh Omar who was
> caught in the
> Pakistan is a London School of Economics graduate born
> in Europen
> country with full freedom! Why was he involved in so
> many terrorist
> acts? Why doesn't he use his wealth and knowledge to
> uplift his Muslim
> brethren instead of carrying out terrorist attacks in
> their name?
>
> The reason they are so violent is that they are trying
> to find their
> salvation in centuries old code of their religion! The
> rest of the
> world has gone in to 21st Century while they are still
> in 8th century!
> They refuse to recognize the superiority of western
> culture and adopt
> its practices such as democracy, science and technology,
>  freedom of
> expression, freedom of religion. They need a
> "protestant" style
> revolution! It is a high time!
>
> Even in countries like Saudi Arabia which is a rich
> country people
> simply refuse to learn science and technology! They
> refuse to grant
> women the freedom that is available in other countries!
> Why? And Why
> the educated Muslim people like Jinnah, Bhutto did
> nothing to their
> upliftment! And educated Muslim people in I
twas! Why? Why