RE: British IT workers want Indians to go home

IPI_Marker

Hi Navin,
        If some Indians are working for less than what they get
elsewhere (in India) then probably they are stupid! However, there is
another side to it. People simply do not work for money. That's just
one aspect. Some India people might be tolerating less salary in UK and
other places because they may want to stay in those countries. Guess
what those reasons might be?
Regards,
Ashish