Re: Muslim world is the poorest, most illiterate, most backward

IPI_Marker

Hi,

> The economic and political
> marginalization
> of the Muslims in India is one of the reasons why religious
> fundamentalism
> and terrorism flourishes in their midst, and not the other way
> around.
> Unless
> serious efforts are made to correct this situation India will have to
> pay a
> high price for this neglect in the future.

I am sick and tired of hearing that Muslim people's poverty and lack of
development is everybody's fault except the Muslim people themselves.
Why is everybody obliged to provide them opportunity? Who provided
opportunities to Western people? Who provided the opportunity to
educated Indian people? Was it handed to every successful people by
Alah? Or because Muslim people were denied the opportunity specifically
by Alah?

Utter nonsense! I do not owe them or any poor people anything! Nothing
at all!

If they want to grow they will have take the initiative!

> The economic and political
> marginalization
> of the Muslims in India is one of the reasons why religious
> fundamentalism
> and terrorism flourishes in their midst, and not the other way
> around.

This does it! If this so then why does Muslims in Pakistan are
backward? There is nobody to marginalize them there! The terrorism is
not result of their backwardness! The backwardness is the result of
their terrorism. Those who carried out Sept. 11 attacks where mostly
from Saudi Arabia, a rich country! Also, if these Saudi Arabian feel
politically marginalized in their own country why don't they attack
Saudi Prince's palaces? Why not attack Saddam Hussein? Why attack
America, India and Israel? The Sheikh Omar who was caught in the
Pakistan is a London School of Economics graduate born in Europen
country with full freedom! Why was he involved in so many terrorist
acts? Why doesn't he use his wealth and knowledge to uplift his Muslim
brethren instead of carrying out terrorist attacks in their name?

The reason they are so violent is that they are trying to find their
salvation in centuries old code of their religion! The rest of the
world has gone in to 21st Century while they are still in 8th century!
They refuse to recognize the superiority of western culture and adopt
its practices such as democracy, science and technology, freedom of
expression, freedom of religion. They need a "protestant" style
revolution! It is a high time!

Even in countries like Saudi Arabia which is a rich country people
simply refuse to learn science and technology! They refuse to grant
women the freedom that is available in other countries! Why? And Why
the educated Muslim people like Jinnah, Bhutto did nothing to their
upliftment! And educated Muslim people in India never critize their
Muslim clergy when they issue stupid fatwas! Why? Why is that I never
hear Shabana Azmi speaking against Muslim clergies?

It is a high time to call these people's bluff about being poor and
oppressed! And if they create any more trouble let's explain them in a
language they understand, bombs and guns!

Regards,
Ashish K Hanwadikar