RE: Arundhati Roy on Juriprudence

IPI_Marker

Hi Kartik,

> You really need to get your facts checked on the Palestine question.

Huh! The facts! The fact is that Muslims Nations like Saudi Arabia,
Iraq and Palestine do not recognize Israel. Even after Israel making
lots of concessions Palestinian are obssesed with violence. No matter
what Israel does, they will always hate and kill them.

> I think you should maybe think about living in such a situation
> before you
> consider putting a rose in an isreali gun.

Or maybe you should try living in Israel and see your loved one getting
killed in one suicide attacks after another. You can't even walk on
street, go to a restaurant. Or maybe, you should try living in Kashmir.
Or better yet, may be, you should try living in PoK which has been
freed from "Indian tyranny" and so people there must not be frustrated.
There you will find lot of peace! Get this straight, there is no Muslim
country in the world which has learned to live in peaceful coexistence
with its neighbors except for may be Turkey. Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia,
Pakistan, Bangladesh, Syria, Lebannon and rest have history of trouble
with their non-muslim and even muslim neighbors.

I am not suggesting here that Israel is clean. I am pretty sure they
have committed their share of atrocities and denied Palestinian people
what is due to them. However, this has happened in lots of other places
in the world including India. However, how come only in Muslim
countries we find terrorism and large scale violence! It is lot to do
with their religious zeal! They are simply unprepared to handle
non-Muslim people. Look at what is going on  Kashmir. Agreed people in
Kashmir must have had atrocities committed on them. No doubt about it.
But why and just why should you expel Kashmiri Hindus from their land?
Just why? They suffered as much as Muslims. The real problem is not the
desire of Muslim to be independent and free but thier hatred of
non-Muslims.

That's it! That's the bottom line.

Regards,
Ashish K Hanwadikar