Re: Arundhati Roy justifying Taliban!

IPI_Marker

Ashish,
I think you've misunderstood her. If you read carefully, she's not justiying
the taliban.  Rather, she's saying that the United States (Cold War) is
mainly responsible for turning Afghanistan into what it is today.

Note, I strongly disagree with her leftist ideology, which is that America
and Capitalism is responsible for all the problems in developing countries.

Raju Agarwal