RE: British IT workers want Indians to go home

IPI_Marker

Hi Navin,
        The choice for any employee is between what he can get at a
certain job vs. what he can get elsewhere. If Indians are not getting
work anywhere else or getting less than what they are getting in
Britain why shouldn't they work in Britain? Ever heard of Demand and
Supply?
Regards,
Ashish K Hanwadikar