RE: British IT workers want Indians to go home

IPI_Marker

Hi Navin,

Surely the salaries in India for s/w professionals are
very generous to say the least.
To answer the core of issues raised by you.

"> Work smart. Don't debase yourself. The "coolie"
> culture must go.

I may enter as a coolie but I wont remain there for
long - especially in the US.Stories about the meteoric
rise of Indians in IT across the world is what rediff
front page is made up of.

I believe that any self aware individual in India is
faced with 2 very basic choices
1. Should I try for the betterment of my life here in
my own country?
2. I know that option 1 is very difficult - so why
should I not go elsewhere where my potential will be
recognized and rewarded much more?

Obviously some take option 1 and some take option 2.
I personally believe that both are correct and
ultimately both benefit the individual and by
transitivity the society.

So dont debase your fellow IT workers for the
excercising of choice and thought on the options
available to them.

Thanks
Rohit