Re: British IT workers want Indians to go home

IPI_Marker

Hi Raju,

There is no need to push the developed countries on
anything. In the long run any country which stops
talent from flowing into it looses - simple.

A lot of people will ask whether this is talent
flowing out - and I say -yes. The people who take the
initiativie of going anywhere for betterment of their
lives are the kind of people who drive a nation to
sucess.
So dont loose sleep that some developed countries are
being unfair - come to the fairest of them all --- the
USA :-).

cheers
Rohit