Re: Ashish is gassing the forum....

IPI_Marker

Thank you for informing us Mr Srinupi. However please keep your
disagreements focused on a person's ideas, not on the person. The real "gas"
I received is not from Mr Ashish but from your claim that he is "gassing"
us. If the story is still changing, please inform us which assumptions made
by Mr Ashish appear invalid to you. Which conclusions of "all sorts" as
you claim, have been "hurriedly" drawn? This way we may focus on the
content, not on the author. Thank you.

Rahul Mittal