RE: British IT workers want Indians to go home

IPI_Marker

Sir,
IT people in India do make a good living the last time I checked (my
pay-check). Things might be a little gloomy at present, but they will
improve; and IT chaps have a better life than everyone else.

It's all right to be competitive, but working for peanuts, puts us all in
trouble. An Englishman gets paid about 70 pounds a day.

"I say, your countrymen work for 25 pounds a day; why the bloody hell do I
have to pay you 50? I can make a call and have a dozen Ramesh's and
Prakash's working for half of what you ask!"

Work smart. Don't debase yourself. The "coolie" culture must go.

Navin.