Re: British IT workers want Indians to go home

IPI_Marker

Face it! There are not enough good jobs in India where an educated man or
woman can make a simple honest living in India when I checked last.

In a message dated 2/17/02 6:35:03 AM Central Standard Time,
NavinK@Gafri.com
writes:

<< Why do we Indians short-sell ourselves? This kind of working (for meagre
 wages) debases the image of the community as a whole.
 NKB Kadambi