Re: indias pakistan troubles

umesh wrote:
> In Mumbai the political party Muslim league has annoucesd that they
will

> give election tickets to
> all bomb blast accused because they are sure that they will win in
> muslim
> majority area.

Such elements are found in our country (and everywhere) in every
religion. You will find parallel examples in Hindus also who have infact

got people elected based on what they did in Ayodhya campaign.
They cannot and should not be taken examples of common opinion anywhere.

They are the violent exploitors.

> Recent news I saw is muslims in India are opposing the decision of
> Indian
> goverment to support
> U.S.  for action against Afghanistan.

Even I (a non-muslim) oppose this decision and there are clear political

and ideological reasons for that.
All peace loving people oppose this and this should mean that such
people support violence and/on whoever committed the violence in USA.