Re: indias pakistan troubles

umesh wrote:

>Some political parties have  clearly said no to speak 'Vande mataram'
in

>assembly as well as parliament.This is on the records.

I know. They are well within their rights to do so. This does not in
itself
make them treasonous traitors.

>Muslim personal law was passed by Congress goverment for the politics
of

>vote bank.

Yes, and which party has revoked it for the good of the nation? None,
according to my information.

Politics has become a game of hegemony, most listen to the same
politicians
who make and keep such laws and buy the whole bullshit of 'birth
determines
character'.

The question is - are we content to live this way or do we require a
rational society where individual dignity counts for something?

Ritu