Re: India's place in the world.... Deeds Not Just Words

Freinds,
We see a lot of emtional out pourings on the net. Yes; all these
messages=
 carry sense but not necessrily productive meaning to any of the issues
c=
oncerning us as a community.  =20
Indians are only Indians. For varios reasons some followed hinduism,
some=
 christianity, some islam and so on;  may be out of compulsion or on own
=
volition. Perhaps this is likely to get incresed if the so called
dominan=
t communities  do not come to sense at the eariest.  The point is, to
re=
mained our friend is that we all have been living within a political
enti=
ty"INDIA". Make it a success.

The question is 'how'

Based on the socio economic demand and supply position let us have some
e=
xchange of views. =20

Let us not cause concern about USA. It is USA that manipulated the
intern=
ational trade regime and India a sufferer in the open mareket succumbing
=
to trade barriers. Take it textile, shrimp, leather, steel etc it is the
=
US that blocked our way in the market. They took it before WTO and won
th=
e case in the west dominated political economy.
Therefore always bear in mind that we are at the receiving end. we cant
a=
fford to abuse or misuse. If India wants to be a country to be reckoned
w=
ith in the world the only solution is "work hard and live as community".
=
Be  innovate , continue to innovate and build competence.

If we tell the world that 'INDIA' is the only answer we will be the
laugh=
ing stock on the net.
Thank u all =20