Re: indias pakistan troubles

Dear Ritu

Every body only needs a place to stay. But for being a country we need
places and people.  At times there may be some people who are misguided,

immature and abetted. That does not mean that the country just goes on
giving away whatever the probably the minority demands.  How do we know
that
the majority of the Kashmiris want it the way it is being projected.
Kashmir does bleed us and our head that does not mean we cut of our head
and
throw it alongwith the crown.  In the crown it is the defective
workmanship
that is bleeding and the crown is never made to bleed the head.  Ritu's
suggestions are too practical to be true.  Without all these states you
and
me would not have India and an identity as an Indian.  Let us sit and
see
all our friends who we make in our course of life span do we not get
emotionally bonded.  It would happen even otherwise in case it is A FEW
SCATTERED STATES but the bonding is faster and longer because we are in
the
same COUNTRY, following SIMILAR RULES, have SOME COMMON INTEREST, feel
SAFE
TOGETHER, share RESPECT FOR DEMOCRACY.

Shekhar