Re: indias pakistan troubles

See comments against each point.

Shekhar
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ritu Ko" <ritu_ko@hotmail.com>
To: <debate@indiapolicy.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 9:46 AM
Subject: Re: indias pakistan troubles

> "Shekhar Rao" wrote:
>
> >     only to remind Sudhir.  Some eye openers may be.
> >
> >1.    Pak wins        they celebrate
>
> ALL of them?  Few Celebrate. Few are happy.  Now here we are not
talking
of all of them only about their attitudes.  All are not criminals also
we
know.  They celebrate we do not create riots.  In Pakistan and other
Gulf
countries you support other religion, show support to opposition team
they
may not live to celebrate another win.  Facts a few appeared in
newspapers.
I have not visited any place where this happens nor do i intend to.

> >2.    70-80% of the underworld are them
>
> Based on whose information, what statistics?

        Lets start at the highest level 1)Dawood, Shakeel, Saleem, Haji
Mastaan .....

> >3.    News in Bihar or elsewhere of kidnapping and murder more than
> >often
> >involve their names
>
> And as often involves names of hindus...

        Proportionate to population.

> >4.    No family planning for them.
>
> Of course, all Hindus only have 2 kids, the rest are adopted from the
> suffering street orphans...

        But not from 2-3 wives each again %age wise they would be more.

> >5.    Their law is different from the law of land and they do not
agree

> >the constitutional law
>
> They have been given this option by the govt.

        Not to force burqua on their ladies.

> >6.    They do not say PLEDGE (India is My Country) in their schools
>
> How many of their schools have you attended?

    I HAVE FROM EXPERIENCE? HOW MUCH OF THEM HAVE YOU ATTENDED TO
CHALLENGE
THE CONTENTION?

> >7.    They do not believe in singing National Anthem
>
> Again, what is the source of this information?

REPEAT ABOVE.

> >         WHY?
> >
> >         HAVE WE NOT CONSIDERED AND TREATED THEM AS INDIANS IN INDIA.

> Look up at the mail above and get your answer.
> I am also generally a moderate without extreme views but some facts do

disturb us as the proportions are only growing.  These are never debated
or
taken up to create a controversy.  Here since i feel fellow debating are

informed.

Shekhar