Re: indias pakistan troubles

Hi Shekhar,
          1. Pak wins they celebrate - So what! Whole concept of a
country owning a team is ridiculous.
          2. 70-80% of the underworld are them - Well prosecute them.
Whoever is there in underworld, does't matter their criminal behavior
should be prosecuted.
          4. No family planning for them - Do you really want to
enforce family planning? People from Southern India will say the same
thing about North Indians. And indeed they are already saying that!
          5. Their law is different - If this is indeed the case, then
that is horrible. Please clarify this point. Why hasn't somebody filed
a case in Supreme Court? As far as know, Supreme Court is competent
enough to throw any law which violates the constitution.
          6. & 7. They do not say PLEDGE or say National Anthem - As
far as know I don't thing it is necessary to say PLEDGE or National
Anthem. I do not see that as a requirement for Indian Citizenship or as
a fundamental duty of Indians (Constitution does not mention this
duty). I think nobody should be forced to say PLEDGE or National
Anthem. US of A goes as far as to allow burning of National Flag as a
freedom of expression. I don't think any Citizen of India has to prove
to majority of others that he is loyal to India.
Regards,
Ashish