Re: indias pakistan troubles

Hi all,
      I agree with Sunil, that merely isolating religion will not help.
Religions do not commit atrocities just like Guns themselves do not
kill anybody. Only human beings commit murders. I do not care whether a
religion supports one God and advocate killing of others who do not
believe in that God. Finally, one who acts and actually kills other is
commiting crime. I think the time has come when we should shift our
attention to real people killing others and real people who are getting
killed. Forget about which religion they belong to and what are their
beliefs. Believing even in a religion which recommends murder is not a
crime at all. No law in any of the democracies in the world treats
belief or even intention to kill as crime. It is only when you act on
these beliefs or intentions then the crime is deemed to be commited.
      Christainity, Hinduism and Islam have never commited any crimes
and they never will. Those who commited crimes using religion as excuse
should be prosecuted just like ordinary criminals.
Regards,
Ashish K Hanwadikar